Thursday, December 18, 2008

Material Day

Currently Reading: Handle With Care - Jodi Picoult (which, for the record, is being released May 2009 - hell yeah bookshop advanced copies!) 
Currently Listening To: Law & Order, SVU
Currently Feeling: Happy
 
It was a good material day! I brought "The Slap", was given Jodi's new one by our Allen & Unwin (love you guys!) rep, and my "Hyde Gate Park News" came in to. I got Alice in Wonderland and Saw 4 on DVD, and two tops and one skirt from Portmans. Overall a quiet expensive but good material day.
 
Emotional day however.....hmmm.
 
One of my best friends works with me and lately she's been acting really weird. I think it's in relation to her ENTER score, which she has not told me. I don’t think I've helped the situation about bragging about my sister's 95+ score. (of which I am SO SO proud). I asked her if she was happy and proud of her score and she said yes. I asked her if she was upset with me and she said no. So I am at a loss.
 
I also attempted to do something nice to another girl at work, she is majorly obsessed with High School Musical and has seen the movie twice. We were talking about it and I asked what she was doing after work and she said nothing, so I said, did you want to go see HSM3 with me? she went, "ha ha no" shut down.
 
Tomorrow should be good, finish early cuz its Friday and my best friend (from above) and I are getting our photo taken with Santa - our annual thing.
 
Drama Queen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment