Saturday, December 27, 2008

Books Books and More Books

Currently Reading: Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella

Currently Listening To: Alice In Wonderland, Disney Version

Currently Feeling: Content

 

If you haven’t already guessed, I am OBESSED with books.

 

Today I hit “Dirt Cheap Books” and picked up 12 new books.

 

What makes it all the more excellent was none of them had the black remainder mark on them – I did find a few I wanted with the remainder mark but I didn’t buy them.

 

I got:

- The One True Ocean by Sarah Beth Martin

- The Good Girl’s Guide To Negotiating by Leslie Whitaker & Elizabeth Austin

- Bill Bryson’s Dictionary For Writers And Editors by Bill Bryson

- The 4 Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss

- How To Read A Novel by John Sutherland

- Love Falls by Ester Freud

- Playing With The Grown Ups by Sophie Dahl

- Please Let It Stop by Jacqueline Gold

- Roundabout by Rhiannon Lassiter

- Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella

- My Life In My Hands by Alison Lapper

- Shanghai Tango by Jin Xing

 

I also went to a second hand bookstore and got Writing A to Z edited by Kirk Polking

 

And now off to a gig.

 

Drama Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment