Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today's non dramas....

Currently Reading: about to start "The Slap" by Christos Tsiolkas (Hoorah for book club)
Currently Listening To: Nothing, but downloaded "Poker face" by Lady Gaga this afternoon
Current mood: Content & Full
 
Had a day off today. Was supposed to do a writing course however that got cancel due to lack of numbers *shakes fists*
 
So instead I slept til 1, watched two eps of NCIS, three eps of Hannah Montana and then rushed to get ready to go out for dinner with Guardian Angel.
 
Of course when I got off at the station I went the wrong way down the street and ended up outside a travelling circus. and while waiting 15 minutes for another tram to take me back to her work, I had my second blood nose for the day. I apologise to who ever finds all the bloody tissues at the stop.
 
Dinner was lovely, service was crap.
 
And now to go to bed. Still battling this horrendous cold, and to make matters worst my period came last night.
 
Lovely.
 
Oh, and lets all pray that my friend Jacinta's recent double period/while on the pill was in fact an infection or similar, and not a miss-carriage.....
 
 ♥ 
Drama Queen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment